VirtualHost.

From: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#user

"Special note: Use of this directive in <VirtualHost> requires a properly
configured suEXEC wrapper. When used inside a <VirtualHost> in this manner,
only the user that CGIs are run as is affected. Non-CGI requests are still
processed with the user specified in the main User directive."

Regards,

    Blair.