Re: RAID 1 HELP!!!

Dear Lucas,

I tried with linear and my debian just boot! I'm sending to you my lilo.conf file (in case
it seems to you useful for your how-to with LILO) after making some changes that
"lilo-doc" recommended for raid booting.

As I thought it couldn't be the only problem... Could you take a look to the following?
Note: Not all the devices are synchronized at this time. Sorry about this (It takes 7
hours each time I have to do it again...). Perhaps I just have to wait???

Thanks for everything!!!

Agustín

maria:/# mdadm -D /dev/md1
/dev/md1:
        Version : 00.90.00
  Creation Time : Wed Sep  8 22:31:30 2004
     Raid Level : raid1
     Array Size : 14464 (14.12 MiB 14.81 MB)
    Device Size : 14464 (14.12 MiB 14.81 MB)
     Raid Disks : 2
    Total Disks : 3
Preferred Minor : 1
    Persistance : Superblock is persistant

    Update Time : Wed Sep  8 23:03:53 2004
          State : dirty, no-errors
  Active Drives : 2
 Working Drives : 2
*****  Failed Drives : 1 *****
   Spare Drives : 0

    Number   Major   Minor   RaidDisk   State
       0       3        1        0      active sync   /dev/hda1
       1      22        1        1      active sync   /dev/hdc1
           UUID : 2bf99542:45c208ee:df7011a5:0e8b602f

maria:/# mdadm -E /dev/md1
****** mdadm: No super block found on /dev/md1 (Expected magic a92b4efc, got 00000000)
******

maria:/# cat /proc/mdstat