Re: backup DNS question

Hi Dan,

until your ns1 goes down too, things should go fine. If you think, you
need to worry, watch the load on ns1. If that goes alarmingly up, then
things start going wrong (which is *very* unlikely to happen). If
however you desire to make sure your DNS is safe and accessible even in
case ns2 is not restored soon, setup a ns3 and have it listed in whois
and your zonefile.

Best regards,
 Kilian