Re: DSPAM Setup

On Saturday 24 July 2004 19.34, Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
> * Russell Coker wrote:
> > Postgrey build-depends on libberkeleydb-perl (>= 0.25-1), so if
> > libberkeleydb-perl is back-ported then it should be really easy to
> > back-port postgrey...
>
> Not really... looks like it requires a python2.3 backport.

Errrm. The only thing postgrey needs is some perl modules, all except
the libberkeleydb-perl stuff are present in woody afaik.

So if libberkeleydb-perl is backported, I think the sid postgrey package
can be installed on woody just so.

greetings
-- vbi

--
Today is Boomtime, the 61st day of Confusion in the YOLD 3170