Re: spamassassin memory leak bug with bayes

This one time, at band camp, Dmitry Golubev said:
> I found the missing library - it is libdb-4.0.so Why has not my ldd script
> found it? I assume it is a bug that (a) ldd can not find it (b) without it,
> mailscannet just takes over all the resources
>
> Dmitry

I suspect mailscanner is a perl app, and not completely the problem -
something else (maybe one of the underlying perl modules) is trying to
use libdb-4.0.so and failing, but I am not sure.  Either your script
doesn't check all the necessary modules, or there is a missing
dependency for a compiled app or library.  objdump is often helpful in
these settings - it will pick up something like an rpath easily.

|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |