Re: RaiserFS via NFS

On Saturday 17 April 2004 20:22, Michael Loftis wrote:
> You can not, and DO NOT put your mail spool on NFS.  You *WILL* have *HELL*
> to deal with.  It WILL corrupt your users mail, it WILL lose mail.  It will
> NOT work.

Yeah.... Well....  My ISP, as have others undoubtedly, has their mailspools on
a bigass NetApp, mounted over NFS.  They must be out of their friggin' minds!

P.S.:  Please reply at least three or four times to my message if you want me
to receive them; for some obscure reason we lose mail on a daily basis...
;-))

Maarten

--
Linux: Because rebooting is for adding hardware.