Re: apache uses 100 % cpu

At 04:47 PM 2/28/2004, Timo Veith wrote:

I will investigate this a little more, but I don't think I will compile my
own apache binary for this issue. Anyway I will tell the user to stop his
chat thing.

Timo, there are chats out there which may behave less, uh, poorly than this particular one. There's perl-chat, an old one that I adapted myself once. Also you might suggest they look on sourceforge.net which in my experience has good software available all open source.

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc.   845-679-9387
FormATable  DB: http://face2interface.com/Products/FormATable.shtml
Free Formmailer: http://face2interface.com/Products/Formal.shtml