RE: How do you deploy a new system ?

Hi

> We just boot our new machines remotely and are done within seconds.
> It's not too flexible compared with FAI, but installation and
> maintenance
> is _much_  simpler.

as long as m23 is not capable of detecting and using hardware raid devices,
it is far from being adopted as a viable alternative to fai or even
systemimager. m23's webbased gui is neat and a step towards enterprise adoption
but as long as it lacks enterprise hardware support, it won't get too
much attention. Don't get me wrong, I really LIKE m23, but systemimager and
especially FAI are far more advanced. At least technically.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen/ kind regards,
Michael Kaiser
HDI Service AG
Informationsverarbeitung Systemtechnik / ZIBP
Riethorst 2
30659 Hannover
Büro: Podbielskistraße 396
E-Mail: michael.kaiser2@hdi.de