Re: Starting isp and going to use Debian

We run Squirrelmail, Horde, @Mail & VisualOffice. I prefer VisualOffice by far.

>> > 2. Imap/pop access
>>
>> Courier, definitely. Virtual-user based conf.

Depending on the MTA, courier.

>> > 3. User management
>>
>> LDAP.

Hard to configure for some, but you might have the techical expertise here.

>> > 5. Drive usage control (i.e. user only get 10M for mail and 15M for
>> > web)
>>
>> Quota.
>>
>> > Any other advice sould be appreciated.
>>
>> MTA: Postfix.

I lean towords qmail by far, but to each his own. VisialOffice is a full bore
MTA that let's you do that and more.