Re: What is the best mailling list manager for qmail and Domain Tech. Control ?

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 07:17:57AM +0100, Thomas GOIRAND wrote:
> I wish to implement mailling list management to my software for all virtual
> domains. DTC uses qmail, so it has to be compatible with it. DTC will
> generate all config file for the given mailling list manager.

Ecartis (formerly known as listar) works pretty well for me, but the
documentation for it is _still_ woefully inferior. There is a mailing
list archive one can search though, which tends to make up for some of
the documentations shortcomings.

It's available in debian/stable. I use it with Postfix, but I'm pretty
sure it works with Qmail.

I'd be interested to see your software offer different choices to people
for MTA - that might be a nice option. Perhaps someone will pick up on
it from the Postifx world and create such a thing.

HTH