Re: IPSec and L2TP

I have now managed to get the whole thing working with x509 keys...

This all works if I use two public IP addresses.

If my client however, is behind a NATing gateway, the whole thing falls over.

I am running XP sp 2 and have enabled AssumeUDPEncapsulationContextOnSendRule.

I have also added the following lines to my racoon.conf...

isakmp_natt a.b.c.d [4500];

and

nat_traversal force;

but this still doesn't seem to want ot force natt - doing tcpdumps, I do not see windows try and connect to port 4500 udp - what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Andrew

Have you taken a look at http://www.ipsec-howto.org/ ? It's a pretty
good (IMHO) and hands-on HOWTO that contains example configuration files
for isakmpd and racoon.