Re: makejail and perl modules

On Monday 20 December 2004 10.46, George Chelidze wrote:
> What is the easy way to put all required perl modules
> into chroot jail? I'd like to put minimal files there so

Never done it, so might not work, or might eat your cat.

strace <your cgi script> | grep open

should give you all necessary files.  Obviously - depending on how your cgi
script works - you'll need to fake a CGI environment and pass HTTP POST
data into stdin so that the cgi scripts actually starts to load all the
libraries it will need.

cheers
-- vbi

--