Re: MailScanner with Sendmail

Penbrock wrote:

> Thanks alot I now have MailScanner scanning all my messages :). How ever I
> have one minor(?) problem, sendmail movers messages to the mqueue.in ,
> MailScanner scans them and moves them to the /mqueue like it should,...
> but the messages just sit there. Do I now need to change procmail?

You need to start a queuerunner on that particular queuedirectory.
Something like: sendmail -oQ/var/spool/mqueue -q (assuming that mqueue
is in /var/spool). Try running this manually first and add the -v flag
to see what's happening.
After that you can either do queueruns from cron using the same
command line or start another sendmail daemon (-bd -q15m) process.

Regards,
Henk