Re: blacklists

Hello Michael,

  You mean you reject spam only temporarily? By setting
  maps_rbl_reject_code in postfix to 4xx? What value exactly?

  My question is - does the spam software (or whatever is used for
  sending majority of spams) try to re-send it? How often and for how
  long? Now I reject by 554 code... should I change to 4xx?

  thanks

--
  bYE, Marki