Re: [HELP] courier-authdaemon frustration

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 07:54:42AM +0100, Mark Lijftogt wrote:
> Could this be a bit more logical ? I'm missing session information
> for your courier authdaemon.

Hi Mark!

Thanks for answering. I intentionally X'd it out. I'd rather not post
passwords to an open list. My firewall blocks outside attempts to access
the mysql server, so posting this information is not very useful, is it?

       bob
--
  bob billson        email: reb@bhive.dhs.org          ham: kc2wz   /)
                            reb@elbnet.com             beekeeper -8|||}