Courier traffic accounting

Dear debian-isp list members,

are there any ways of traffic accounting related to Courier POP3d and
IMAPd? We need this on a per-domain basis. The accounting for
incoming/outgoing mail is easy, as our mailserver of choice -- Exim v4
-- logs the message size. When looking through Courier's logs I didn't
notice something similar on the close of the connection.

I would appreciate any hints; if it gets written down once by anything,
I would write a tool to parse/summarise that stuff.

Regards,
Philipp Kern