Re: decent webmail software - does it exist?

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 06:36:54PM +0300, Max Kosmach wrote:

> >Then I tried IMP.  It cannot properly display messages in utf-8
> >charset.
> IMP from testing/unstable work with utf-8

well, works but with some flaws. I have installed 1.5.0 development
version, it allows me to reply to emails containing russian text but
it seems to miscalculate lengths of lines with russian text and
because of it those lines are wrapped too often than necessary.

may be it is fixed in CVS, don't know.

--
Timur Irmatov,
System administrator,