Re: decent webmail software - does it exist?

Timur Irmatov wrote:
== SNIP ==
I am russian-speaking person, and thus main requirement for webmail
software is complete and robust support of russian language - both in
interface and emails.

Try IlohaMail. It is robust and fast and also multilingual. Looking at the demo on their site. It appears to support Russian. Not being Russian Speaking myself I can't tell how well it handles it, but it looks Russian to me :)

www.ilohamail.org

Then it was OpenWebMail.  It has problems with Subjects containing
russian text.

I've used OpenWebMail, squirrel mail and NOCC all of which I've found to be lacking in comparison to Iloha!

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Dave

--