Sharing Problem

   Hi people.. :-)

   I've a debian internet gateway sharing the internet
to ppp and pppoe users. I really don't know why do ppp
clients can't browse some sites like hotmail.com.
Pppoe users are all fine. I well tested my firewall
rules and it's working as it should be.
   I checked the mtu value in my ikon 4400 ras server
and they are the same for ppp and pppoe users.
   I have no more idea of what this could be. Did I
miss any tip or trick on setting up a gateway to
dial-up users?
   I'd be very glad if one you reply me.
   Thanks,

   Nathan Levy.