Re: network monitoring

Sorry Mike,

You are correct - I should have said 'I use nagios for SNMP'...

I have too many other boxes that don't speak 'ssh' and as such, try and
use one method for all of them. In my environment, I do not pass any
data (health data) which needs encryption, so SNMP is perfect for my
requirements.

Regards

Andrew