Re: svc: warning: unable to control vpopmail: file does not exist vpopmail (dt)

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 11:25, Agustín Ciciliani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to run vpopmail in a my debian box. I installed qmail and it works great, but
> when I start the pop server I see the following:
>
> maria:/# /etc/init.d/vpopmail start
> Starting vpopmail pop3 server: svc: warning: unable to control vpopmail: file does not
> exist vpopmail (dt).
>
> I've been googling and similar errors are always referred to a file but I can´t understand
> what is the problem in this case.
>
> I'll appreciate any comment. Thanks in advance,
>
> Agustin

Hello Agustin,

vpopmail has it's own e-mail support list.
Subscribe to the mailing lists for annoucements and discussions by
sending a blank email to vchkpw-subscribe@inter7.com

Here's the URL for the archive also:
http://www.mail-archive.com/vchkpw@inter7.com/

Cheers,