Exim4 delivery problem mail duplicates

Hi there!

I have an exim mail server, and I have a perl script, that removes the letter body, and keeps
only the sender, and the subject from the mail.

This way we can send a short mail to an another mailbox with the headers, and from there will be
sent an SMS to the mobile phone.

I put the following line in the system-aliases file:

mailbox-name:  mailbox-name,  "| /usr/local/bin/bodyremover.sh mobile-mailbox@mobiledomain.net"
(<original address>: <original address>, <pipe-to truncate mail, and send to the SMS gateway>)

Until today we checked the viruses with a special transport, and this was worked.

Since we changed the virus checker software we have to check the viruses at the MDA level (the
exim passes the mail to the mail delivery agent and it is the virus checker)
we get (nearly!) all the mail twice to the SMS gateway.

Robert