Online Legal English Seminar (September 20 - October 1, 2004)

Dear Colleague,

We take this opportunity to let you know that Legal-Ease International will hold its world renowned Legal English Seminar on the internet from September 20th to October 1st, 2004. We are offering this seminar for participants that cannot attend one of our live seminars around the world. If your business requires you to transact business in Legal English, this course will benefit you greatly and allow you to conduct business in English with more confidence and effectiveness.

Legal-Ease International is a company that specializes in teaching Legal English to attorneys throughout the world. Our instructors are American attorneys with vast experience teaching these courses. Legal-Ease International has taught thousands of people throughout Europe, Asia, Mexico and South America. Due to the huge growth of international commerce, the demand for attorneys that know the correct language to conduct business and legal transactions, and being that English is the language used in most of the transactions, it is essential to have a command of Legal English.

Our courses are focused towards individuals that have a command of the English language, but that want to learn legal terms that will enable them to prepare contracts,letters and other legal documents.

Legal English course contents
 - The course will cover the appropriate terminology and structure to be able to speak and write in Legal English and draft documents.
 - The exercises provided will be personally corrected by our experienced instructors.
 - The course covers a synopsis of the legislative and judicial system of the United States.

Topics covered:
 - Commercial Terminology
 - Letters and Contracts
 - International Transactions
 - Dispute Resolution
 - Corporate Law
Participants will receive:
 - DIPLOMA
 - WORK BOOK
 - LEGAL DICTIONARY
All at your OWN SCHEDULE!

THERE ARE THREE EASY WAYS TO SIGN UP
1. On the web: www.legalenglish.com (secured site)
2. Fax personal and company information along with credit card information to (212) 656-1192.
3. Mail personal and company information along with credit card information or check in U.S. dollars to Legal-Ease International.
Price: $ 495.00 U.S.D
Sincerely,

Legal-Ease International, Inc.
244 Madison Av. Suite 121