Re: dhcpd management

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 10:15:27AM -0500, Ant wrote:

> I am the admin of a relatively small ISP (about 100 customers). I am
> looking for something with a decent interface to check dhcpd stats. I
> currently just look at /var/dhcp/dhcpd.leases, but it doesn't produce
> very good stats.

  I use the reportdhcp.pl script from this site:

	http://www.omar.org/opensource/reportdhcp/

  Simple enough to setup and it shows me all the information I need
 to see.

  I'm sure freshmeat.net and/or sourceforge.net have a lot of such
 scripts...

Steve
--
Edinburgh System Administrator & Debian Developer
Looking for an interesting Job - http://www.steve.org.uk/