Re: How to get hpasm module on HP Proliant?

Try this mailing list, it talks about HP+Linux stuff:

"unsubscribe
compaqandlinux" in the message body
For additional commands, e-mail: majordomoNOSPAM@van-dijk.net with the
phrase "help
compaqandlinux" in the message body
For the archives : http://www.van-dijk.netNOSPAM

I've been looking at solving these same sort's of problems.

We need a page for debian+hp solutions. I'm sure the information is out
their, as many debian machines run on hp hardware, but damn if I can track
it down to one logical location...
--Luke