Re: (Partial) solution: Woody on Proliant ML35 G3 (smartarray 641)

Hello again,

While rereading my post, I realize that I did not explain the
"partial" in the subject.

To have a fully-fonctionnal HP Proliant woody, we need the hpasm
kernel module that manage the server health.

Some other french colleagues told me that without this module fans
will be stuck at full speed all the time. I will send another post
to the list to ask more about this topic (new thread).

Cheers,

--
Emmanuel Halbwachs              Labo. de Photonique et Nanostructures
tel      : (+33)1 69 63 61 34                             CNRS UPR 20