Re: Trusting Backports and unofficial Repositories

> I'm currently using backports.org and dotdeb.org in production.

I am also using backports.org and have been for a long time on quite a few
servers. Admittedly we only use it for things like Spamassassin and
nothing hugely mission critical like kernels, but so far the packages have
been of high quality.

The combination of woody/stable and some updated packages (such as
Spamassassin, which needs to keep up to date to date with the spammers)
has been very effective.