Re: Guarding against DoS

In our setup, our clients call us because we are their upstream. We block it at our routers, then call our providers asking them to block it at their upstream. There is no way a client can refuse traffic (at least in most setups I've seen) without it passing through their port. The only option would be to allow colocate clients to have access to your routers for putting blocks in.

Chris G.