Re: nat ipchains on debian woody

Hi,

I have been outside this days, excuse me to respond later.

Now i have done "apt-get install kernel-image-2.4.18..." it seems to go fine
because i have see no errors while installing and i has got a /boot/"kernel
2.4...."

But my problem now is another different. When I installed my woody i put a
floppy disk bootting system in order to load my debian woody kernel (this is
a large history because i have 2 hard disk on this machine and I cant start
debian in a classic lilo) , so my bootting disk gone to run my old kernel
(2.2) and i dont now how i can create a new floppy disk in order to load the
new kernel so, this options of create a new floppy disk didnt appear when i
install the kernel-image2.4 package (only offer me to put on my lilo load
system). So in order to solve this problem,

how could i do a new floppy boot disk (i want to save my boot with the old
kernel) to load a new kernel which have been installed on /boot/"kernel 2.4
" ?

Thanks for your previous numerous interested response.

Francisco.