Re: Which Spam Block List to use for a network? [SCANNED]

On 6/30/04 10:43 AM, "Robert Cates" wrote:

> Well I do not remember ever seeing on the evening news or morning news paper
> that somebody was hurt or worst killed from a Spam attack!

Wrong, you must not read the Industry trade magazines. Many people are
(harmed) ripped off from spam, possible jailed from buying email
prescriptions online, which was one of the issues on Rush Limbaugh, have had
their identities stolen (TV ads) (Major newspapers), and much more.

Maybe no one has been killed, but given the human nature I am sure there
will be some collateral effects that could come to death from all this.

I guess you have so much spam to delete you don't have time to read the
paper, listen to the radio or TV.
--
David Thurman
The Web Presence Group