Re: Which Spam Block List to use for a network?

Il 22 Jun 2004 alle 8:40 Adam Funk immise in rete
> This is a smarter way to do it.  Wouldn't you admit that the problem
> is not from MTAs on dynamic IP addresses, but rather from infected
> Windows machines on dynamic IP addresses?

Just a note. Since these are infected machines, a first test could just to
try to "call back" the other server, to see if it replyes to port 25. If it
does, the bet on accept, if not go ahead with checking ...

--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile