Using rblsmtpd and postmaster still receiving mail from all (even blacklisted) hosts

Hi,

I tried to find the answer for the question below everywhere (even on
the qmail list), but could not find it so far. Hopefully you can help
me...I use rblsmtpd on my Qmail server to block mail from hosts that are
listed on some blacklists, but I would like to keep my postmaster
address (postmaster@xxxxxxxxx) receiving mail from all other hosts,
even if they are listed on blacklists. Is there a way to achieve this?
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Jasper