Re: Which Spam Block List to use for a network?

Hi Mark,

> It's the other server's responsibility, not yours.  I guess you have the
> option not to whitelist them, since they send you spam.

That's technically correct. However it lacks the important bit. It's my
*problem* not theirs. (for i still get the spam, even if they *SHOULD*
be blocking it)
Thus I still want to eliminate it, for telling they shouldn't be sending
it to me in the first place doesn't delete it, does it?

--
Best regards,
 Kilian