relay protection for Postfix

Okay, there's a lot of talk on -user about spam control, and I'd like to make sure my own server is properly secured. Could anyone recomend basic steps for Debian STABLE running Postfix for the MTA, to make sure it's not being used as a relay point? I want to be able to deliever mail from the box itself (to keep SquirrelMail working) but other than that, no one should be able to deliver mail through my machine.

I figure this is a pretty simple item, and I'm just missing the steps in the docs. Thanks in advance!

-Aaron, Dreamchaos.net administrator