Doctor bill

This is interesting but we were looking for a receipt
for Laban's doctor visit in March 3rd well it was from
March 3rd of 03' not 04' the bill was originally paid
by the insurance then they reviewed it and found they
had paid the co-pay and we didn't. So they adjusted
the account which is why we are being billed now. The remaining $20 is from my visit where I paid a $10
copay, but we have a separate copay for x-rays or lab
work of $20. So I owe the $20 copay for my x-ray and
$10 copay from Laban's visit a year ago. Thus the $30
bill.

Fun Huh?

--Mike