Re: reject non-enlish email body messages

At 04:56 PM 5/29/04 +1000, listmaster@lists.debian.org wrote:
>	There's plans to do so. We've been stopped from doing this as
>we'd need a different configuration file on spamassassin for every
>list, and that represents a lot of duplicated work.

I don't think looking at a language header will do any good.  Not all
mailers put in a language code and even if it says "en-us" that doesn't mean
the body will be English.  And there will be cases where people with
non-English tags will be in fact posting in English.  And I would greatly
question trying to determine the language by "interpreting" the message text.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede males"

00000100