Re: Strange Postfix-LDAP-Amavis behaviour

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 11:24:19AM +0200, Tomàs Núñez Lirola wrote:
> > ldapaltmail_domain = hash:/etc/postfix/searchdomains
>
> This is a hash, so this is not what I want... What I'm trying to do is to
> put/get the maximum info on the ldap server, and put/get the minimum info
> from HD config files.  This hash makes accepted domains are stored in HD, and
> I want to store/get them from LDAP server...

Just for info., I had _really bad_ performances when getting domains
from ldap, this makes a lot of queries. I recommend using some caching
(ldap caching needs libldap rebuild with this option), or simply dump
your domains from ldap to a hash with a cron.

> That's not the problem. Postfix gets the aliases correctly with my config. But
> when the maildrop is a non-local email, amavis drops it back. I am trying now
> file /etc/postfix/master.cf, maybe the problem is there, but I'm not sure.

Just a hint (without a big read at your problem :/), look at the
local_recipient_maps if you change your local delivery agent, depending
on your setup, it should be necessary to modify it.

--
Emmanuel Lacour ------------------------------------ Easter-eggs
44-46 rue de l'Ouest  -  75014 Paris   -   France -  Métro Gaité