Re: Eth*'s and they corresponding hardwares

You have to use nameif (man 8 nameif). With nameif you can establish an
association between the MAC address & the name of the interface. Btw, you could
also use fancy names, sometimes is better to write
"iptables -I INPUT -i dmz -p tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT" than
"iptables -I INPUT -i eth2 -p tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT"

Good luck!