Re: domain registrar recommendation?

<http://www.amen.fr/>

>0) Business integrity (no network solutions please)

;-)

>1) Almost perfect uptime

amen.fr ist realy good

>2) Ease of administration/support

Do not know...

>3) price

12 Euros + SalesTax per year

I use for DNS-Hosting <http://www.zoneedit.com/>

Registration ist done at amen.fr
Curently I am running 156 Domains and around 600 Hosts...

Oh yes, ZoneEdit is only as Secondary DNS configured.

I habe my own PRIMARY at home with bind9, postgresql, php4 and Apache

Greetings
Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org/