Re: mod_asp

Hi,

You might want to try this if you have money to spend:

http://wwws.sun.com/software/chilisoft/

if you are going to offer ASP hosting commercially you may as well get
that. But no harm in trying mod_asp, I am not sure of the extent of its
support. There is also mod_mono to think about. I suggest trialing all 3
options.

Cheers, Fred.

--
Fred Clausen - Professional Services Engineer

Unit 7
Skylines Business Village
Limeharbour
Docklands
London
E14 9TS

Tel: +44 (0)207 538 8230 - Fax: +44 (0)207 538 8246
Ext:  209                - Web: www.xinitsystems.com
E-Mail: fred.clausen@xinitsystems.com