ldap

ok, this is a basic question. I am a small IPP (60 domains, 200 users) and I see a lot of
stuff about ldap. I searched the web and got some basic info on what it does, but the big
question is, how would it be helpful to me? I also run MySQL services, but mainly the server
does smtp, imap, pop, http and dns (exim, courier, apache and bind). One box, 200 users, is
there any reason I should consider dns?

BTW, I also maintain three other web servers for people and use them all as backup servers
(using rsync) for each other, but I guess that is not part of the issue here.

Thanks,

Rod

--
Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population.