Re: ...please

I realise this but the debian lists aren't doing that one basic thing which really, truly, does stop atleast 70% of all spam, probably more, sent to lists. Most of what we ALL get through these lists are from garbage addresses. and DNSBLs don't help when the email is being relayed through a 'white' host. Not at the front door anyway. And I don't want to have to process them at all.