From: "Rod Rodolico" <stargazer@dailydata.net>
To: <debian-isp@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 10:32 PM
Subject: Business e-mail monitoring

One of my clients is a small business, and he wants to get a copy of
all e-mail sent to anyone
in his company (actually, he only needs a couple who he is really
concerned about). I use Exim
as my SMTP, running IMAP with procmail (via ~user/.procmail) to run
the mail through
spamassassin and other stuff.

Question is, I know I could do it via an individual .procmail (I
think), but that wouldn't
catch outgoing mail. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rod

P.S. I checked and he does have a published Internet policy stating he
does do this, and has
had all his employee's sign a copy.

RWR

--
Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's
population.