Business e-mail monitoring

One of my clients is a small business, and he wants to get a copy of all e-mail sent to anyone
in his company (actually, he only needs a couple who he is really concerned about). I use Exim
as my SMTP, running IMAP with procmail (via ~user/.procmail) to run the mail through
spamassassin and other stuff.

Question is, I know I could do it via an individual .procmail (I think), but that wouldn't
catch outgoing mail. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rod

P.S. I checked and he does have a published Internet policy stating he does do this, and has
had all his employee's sign a copy.

RWR

--
Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population.