Postfix Configuration Problem.

Hello,

i'd like to use Postfix to be a MTA for several Internetdomains. I've set up
postfix, postfix-tls, courier-imap and courier-pop after the mta part from
http://www.projektfarm.com/en/support/debian_setup/index.htm.
Using Debian Woody as server with some backports (for apache,mysql,php).

So far postfix & courier do start properly and do not offer an open relay.

I've created a first user with:
saslpasswd2 -c -u domain.de User

A sasldblistusers2 delivers:
User@domain.de: userPassword

When i do connect from  mozillamail trying to send a mail from this account
Mozilla asks me to accept the Mailservers certificate.
the mail.log says 3 times that
"SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read certificate verify"
and then
"TLS connection established from p5087Bxxx.dip.t-dialin.net[80.135.x.y]: TLSv1 with cipher RC4-MD5 (128/128 bits)"
which looks ok so far, but then
"warning: p5087Bxxx.dip.t-dialin.net[80.135.x.y]: SASL PLAIN authentication failed"

Now i'm a bit confused on how to fix this.

Regards,
 Christian