Re: anyone got a quad/tri port ethernet card for sale?!!

Hi,

A quick search on eBay reveals several Matrox NS-QNIC Quad-port 10/100
adapters for under $100.  I'm using these at work and at home without
any problem whatsoever.  Also several D-Link DFE-570TX are up for sale.
There's even a DFE-580TX for 45 pounds.

Thanks,
Ardo