Lucent WaveLAN 60 MBit ?

* Do not Cc: me, because I am on THIS list, if I write here             *
* Keine Cc: am mich senden, bin auf DIESER Liste wenn ich hier schreibe *

Hello,

Curently I am usin a Lucent ORINOCO with three "Cental Outdoor Router"
COR-1100 and each COR has six "Remote Outdoor Router" ROR 1100.

The Speed is effectiv around 7MBit per channel so I have in summary 21MBit.

This System works perfectly !!!
It supports traffic counting and shaping (64/128/256/512kBit)

Because I am awaiting a bigger damages I do not like to stay in France...
I prefer my Originating contry Iran or where my friends life: Afghanistan.

Now Lucent has an new professionel WaveLAN Sytems up to 60 MBit with a
range of 10km/6miles.

Does anyone have experience with it ?

Please note, that the access mut be possibel from ALL operating systems
including Linux. And I need Access for minimum 500 Customers (multiple
channesl possibel)

The Lucent ORINOCO COR-1100 supports only 32 clients Win/Mac or 16 ROR-
1100, which mean, I can not use ONE COR-1100 to support Access to Linux
or DOS Clients.

Greetings
Michelle

--