version `GLIBC_2.3' not found

Hi,

ok, this is somewhat OT but anyway..

I have a binary (payware, no source) i need to run which needs bleeding edge libs which are only available in debian testing. As the prog needs to run on a production system i dont want to upgrade to the testing
distribution.

The libs in question are: libc.so.6 + libstdc++.so.5
I grabbed those, and some more libs from the unstable
distribution, installed (or extracted) them in a separate
dir tree but when i (LD_LIB_PATH set correctly) start the
prog i only get the following error message:

lib/ld-linux.so.2: version `GLIBC_PRIVATE' not found (required by /usr/local/lib/libdl.so.2)

And some more similiar messages.

Can anyone clue me in on how to get those two forsaken libs cleanly
installed on a debian stable system so this damn binary will run?

thanx,

  Arnd