Re: qmail or postfix? (was: RE: What is the best mailling list manager for qmail and Domain Tech. Control ?)

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 11:22:54PM +0100, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
> I take this to mean that there are no binaries to download from postifx.org
> itself - all binaries are made by integrators/vendors. This does not mean
> that making binaries is not allowed.

Binaries are, indeed, released through vendors.
See http://www.postfix.org/packages.html for a listing of various links
to packages of postfix. The postfix.org website doesn't have the
packages, but links to them all.

According to the mirrors, Things are done according to the IBM public license,
http://getmyip.com/mirror/pub/LICENSE

Read the IBM public license and take it from there.

Hope this might help clear up any licensing/packaging issues with
postfix.

Sorry, I cannot comment as to the status of qmail, since I have chosen
to use postfix instead.

+ It's simply not       | John Keimel            +
+ RFC1149 compliant!    | john@keimel.com        +
+                       | http://www.keimel.com  +