Re: What is the best mailling list manager for qmail and Domain Tech. Control ?

Thomas, et al --

...and then Thomas GOIRAND said...
%
% Hi !

Bonjour!

%
% As I said in previous post on that mailling list, I'm developping a tool for
% website hosting called Domain Technologie Control.
[snip]

It sounds really good.  I hope it rolls out well!

%
% I wish to implement mailling list management to my software for all virtual
% domains. DTC uses qmail, so it has to be compatible with it. DTC will
% generate all config file for the given mailling list manager.

I love ezmlm, which certainly nestles well with qmail.  It should also be
easy to implement the hooks you need for your software.

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@justpickone.org  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"